Q. What other information relevant to the Savings Plan is deemed part of this document?
A. The following documents have been filed by the company or the Trustee with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and are incorporated by reference into this SPD:
- Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011;
- Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2012, June 30, 2012, and September 30, 2012;
- Current Reports on Form 8-K filed on February 29, 2012, June 1, 2012, November 2, 2012, November 30, 2012 and December 4, 2012;
- The Savings Plan's Annual Report on Form 11-K for the year ended December 31, 2011; and
- The description of Exxon Mobil Corporation common stock contained in Exxon Mobil Corporation's Registration Statement on Form S-4 (File No. 333-75659), and any document filed which updates that description.
In addition, all documents filed by Exxon Mobil Corporation under Sections 13(a), 13(c), 14, and 15(d) of the Exchange Act after the date of this SPD, and before filing of a post-effective amendment that indicates that all securities offered have been sold or that deregisters all securities then remaining unsold, are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this SPD as of the date the documents are filed.
You may request a copy of any or all of these documents (other than exhibits to such documents) and this SPD, without charge, by writing or calling:
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Investor Relations Department
5959 Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039-2298
Any statement in this publication or in any document incorporated or deemed to be incorporated by reference herein will be deemed to be modified or superseded for purposes of this SPD when Exxon Mobil Corporation later files a document that also is deemed to be incorporated by reference into this SPD that modifies or supersedes such statement. Any statement so modified or superseded shall not be deemed, except as so modified or superseded, to constitute part of this SPD.