Member Services department
Customer service representatives (CSRs) are trained to answer your questions and to assist you in using the Plan properly and efficiently.
Call the Member Services toll-free number on your ID card to:
- Ask questions about benefits, referrals and coverage;
- Change your PCP; or
- Notify Aetna about an emergency.
Please call your PCP’s office directly with questions about appointments, hours of service, referrals or medical matters.
Also, you must notify the Benefits Service Center of changes that might affect your eligibility and enrollment status, such as changes in your name or telephone number.
You can access Aetna on the internet at www.aetna.com to conduct business with the Member Services department electronically.
When you visit the Member Services site, you can:
- Find answers to common questions;
- Change your PCP;
- Order a new ID card; or
- Contact the Member Services department with questions.
Please be sure to include your ID number and e-mail address.
Aetna Navigator™ provides a single location for the health and medical issues that matter most to you.
In one easy-to-use website, you can perform a variety of self-service functions and take advantage of a vast amount of health information from InteliHealth®. Access Aetna Navigator™ through the Aetna Internet website home page or directly via www.aetnanavigator.com.
When you visit the website, you can see some of Aetna Navigator™’s distinct features:
- A wealth of health information from InteliHealth®, a premier provider of online consumer-based health, wellness and disease-specific information.
- Online customer service functions that allow you to change your primary care physician or primary care dentist, order ID cards, and send e-mail inquiries to Member Services.
- Interactive “Cool Tools,” including a medical dictionary, allergy and asthma quizzes, a pregnancy due-date calculator and a heart and breath odometer. To access “Cool Tools,” look under “Health Tools.”
- A preventive care planner that includes recommendations for screenings and immunizations.